Thursday, October 23, 2008

WARNING -HEAVY SWEARING....

Okay once again I am fighting off alligators who are eating my legs.
I started off my day by driving to pullman to see my life coach.....
I really like her, but I don't like that she asks me questions like this :" How do you cope with all that is going on?" I thought that I was there so she can give me some ideas to cope, obviously obscene amounts of diet coke isn't always working out so well.
Then I dealt with a store issue of a vendor who constantly fucks up before my mom could call and rip their heads off one by one. This is our album vendor and I can't afford to not do business with them, BUT they constantly don't do well on the billing and customer service.
Then I get to work only to find out that mike has not met with his therapist and won't likely see one till next Wednesday. He won't even be working on his treatment plan for at least a week. In the meantime he will likely become suicidual and that is a road I never want him to go down.
Then I got the call that Savannah needs several x-ray's. And we have to wait for the MRI till the doctor calls back. She was telling me how bad her hip hurt so I tried the doctor again in Pullman. His receptionist have told me several times that he doesn't take hips, but we have been told by three different people that we need to see him since she dances. The U of W ortho dance institute highly recommended him. So I tried again, the receptionist gave me grief and I started to cry, then suddenly I was talking to a girl named Amanda. She was his asst and stated the front desk was wrong and he took hip injuries in atheletes and we could even come see him next week. Can you imainge my relief. So tomorrow we go to Tri State and get x-ray's and then we will hand carry them to the appt next week. Only problem. I have training that day and no coverage, no back up plan. So my mom will have to take her. I would like to say that I am a superhero and can do it all but somewhere I have lost my cape and I am tired. My daughter is so important to me and I want her out of pain, I just don't know how to get out of work. FUCK FUCK FUCK! I have to work in order to live. Now I need to find someone to work at the store that day so mom can take her.
I need to rest and relax and watch stupid tv shows. I need to not worry about mike and savanny and just focus on diet coke and things that make me happy. Today I was told to not worry about mike he is safe and it will all fall into place..... in the meantime enjoy the fall leaves. oh my HOLY GOD how can I enjoy fall leaves or anything fun....... when the two I love are hurting so badly and I can't fix them.

5 comments:

MrsD said...

I can take Savan to the Dr. so you're mom can stay at the store. I'm serious.

The Hussy Housewife said...

I didn't see any swearing? Where? :) You always know you can call me to help in any way at any time of the day....just ring-a-ling. Sounds like we need another dinner night with beer and Diet Coke.....

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

What day is her appt? Tell me how I can help you? I can take her if you want....

Kristi O said...

Oh my Miss Diane- you are too kind. Thank you for offering. That is so sweet that you and Miss K would take my Miss Savan. Thank you for the offer I will always remember that!

James- yes we need a nite out!

'Manda- Thursday afternoon next week.

Dawn said...

hey sweet... I can work at the store if you need. just call me. we are all here to help however we can, so don't be afraid to ask, ok?