Saturday, October 18, 2008

a few random things

...things i know
no matter how much i want Mike to get better, i have no control, power or ability to change his emotions and situation.
i have a talented daughter with an injury that i can't fix
our dogs were really loved while we were gone
my mom is really sick, and won't slow down to get well
randi jo is a great asset to our store team
its fun to be back in the store with tons of new product
my brother told us all vacation they were moving back to the NW and now he is interviewing in New Jersey, that is no where near Seattle on my map
my day job is busy and my boss is annoying
i found my dream camera in oregon for just 500.00
the ocean is good for the soul
i really like the Fall, i like cool nites and warm afternoons
i was able to attend a baby shower today for my friend April who is expecting her first little boy
i had a great drive with my dad to and from the beach. he is a smart, wise man, it was memorable

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I know... you are a very good friend to many people. And P.S. How the heck did your brother become a dr. Uh, hello Jersey is in the N EAST... duh, how do you fail geometry and still be an M.D :)