Monday, October 6, 2008

My so called life

I ran out the door this morning at 7:30am and just walked in the door at 10pm.
It was a busy fun filled day.
The morning started with Mike's treatment team, and lots of frustration. They have decided to proceed with the commitment process again. I pleaded w/them to do the paperwork correctly this time.
My nite ended with an evening w/the LHS Varsity Soccer team. These girls are amazing. They made the nicest gifts for their folks. Tomorrow is their last home game and there will be a senior ceremony. It will be memorable for sure,.
In the middle of the day I completely tripped and fell on my way to lunch. I smacked the pavement with my knee. My good knee. Who knew? It was so weird. I sat there and felt so silly and thankful I wasn't hurt. Well now of course my knee is killing me and its stiff and sore.
How was your day?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

glad you had fun with the girls tonite. And I'll keep praying for you guys! Vacation in how many days??

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

You biffed it? Who saw you. :)