Saturday, October 11, 2008

More from the beach

Mike is in the wait now. He is officially committed to the State Hospital system but he is on the waiting list. Its good because he will continue in the care of the doctor that he has had for the last few months. BUT.... I am sure you all know how I feel about that....
Also if by some miracle he gets better he doesn't have to go to the state hospital. Its an option. I believe he will go there for a time. I had a rough day with him and his social worker again. I am still in the I HATE EVERYONE in the medical profession mode. I am sick of crying over things I can't control.

Today we are going to Depoe Bay and Newport. Its sunny and pretty. We have friends visiting from Portland. Mom and Savanny are still sick but they are hanging in there!

No comments: