Sunday, October 5, 2008

Quick update

Today the store was busy! It was so fun. Nicole and Logan came in to shop, then Randi Jo and Addy stopped by, Randi is going to help out while we are away this week. She joins Amanda, Melissa and Tami, what awesome girls!!

I was able to chat with Mike a bit this weekend, he's having a hard time of it. Tomorrow we have yet another conference call. I am not hopeful that he is on the right track. He is really panicked that he is going to get kicked out of the hospital. I have stood my ground that he is not coming home, he is grasping at any plan. He even called his mom. I have to trust God is in control I am just not that trusting these days.

Two days till we hit the road to the beach. There are a ton of things to be done! The LHS Soccer team is coming in tomorrow nite to make some gifts for the seniors, they are GREAT girls. There are classes and carpools and Savan still has dance even though she is nursing an injured hip.

BTW I have the most amazing mom in the world. She spent the weekend cleaning my house. She pays someone to clean hers so her and Savan came and took my kitchen by storm. She is beyond amazing! Her birthday is Tuesday.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I am excited to help out at the store too... Just knowing you will be getting some R & R at the coast is good news!

And what a great mom... I remember when my mom would come to visit, she would just spoil me!

Kristi O said...

Dawn ! I am so glad you are helping too! I know its going to go great!!