Sunday, November 30, 2008

tell me again why...

i would trust anyone in the medical profession any longer..
my husband tells me a week ago that he has red blood in his stool
today he tells me in addition to that he is peeing bright red blood.
but no one cares.... its the weekend, don't you know?

mike tells me there is no one there till tomorrow.
I finally can't take it anymore
I call back and some asshole who tells me he is mike's med nurse
tells me this isn't an urgent issue. I let him know that if he were
home we would haul his sorry ass to the urgent care and get some
antibiotics. This sorry sucker of a nurse tells me we have a
differing of opinion and send me to the charge
this nicer nurse Brian tells me he doesn't know anything about
blood, i repeat the story, he tells me he will get right on it.
i am so pissed i could spit nails. I tell ya if mike isn't successful
in killing himself while locked away in a hospital by God they will.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

oh that makes me mad...