Thursday, November 6, 2008

a day away

woke up with a cold. darn it, now who gave it to me?
12 minute orthodontist appointment, what was the point?
michaels- fun things for the store
didn't feel like Sangria, now I must have been feeling ill to not want Sangria
so we had Denny's and I had breakfast. Pure comfort food
Orthopedic surgeon, he is fully invested in seeing Savannah dance again
the MRI ruled out disc problems and still indicate a fracture in her back
he has order a bone scan and also a cat scan. Then back again next week
we are closer but she can't dance yet.

i am sure this will make you laugh...
mike called me and told me he is making plans to get out of the hospital
i of course asked many questions about what those plans would look like
he just didn't know. the reality is he is no where near ready to come home
he is just as sick as when he was admitted this summer.

We need people to work this weekend on some projects, let me know if you are interested
We need to craft, craft, craft!

No comments: