Monday, November 3, 2008

just when you think...

I thought maybe 'cause the sun was shining and the rain went away I might be okay.
I might have a better attitude and not so much pure hate for anyone in the medical field
but I am wrong.
How many times has someone in our family been to Tri State recently? I mean come on, how many? Well today Savan had her MRI so I thought instead of torture her I would go along
wrong, huge mistake. I am pissed again.
pissed because there are laws that make no sense. pissed because my 17 year old is smart and able to make her own decisions, I can't go into the treatment room, I can't even know what the treatment is, but she can't have the MRI without my signature. unless its pregnancy related. let's just clarify that yes I am UBER THANKFUL that she isn't pregnant but come on as long as I am paying what does it matter that I am there. Remember this is my blog so don't flame me and say that I have to sign, blah blah blah. If she were in a car wreck they would treat her without me being there. don't deny it.

I know I know you are sick of me complaining. I just don't have enough vacation/sick time to go to every little thing that she doesn't need me for. What if I had someone take her like I often do, Amanda, Jamie, etc. could they have signed? only God knows.

I think this will make you laugh. I didn't go see Mike this weekend. I just couldn't. I needed to have a mike free weekend. I needed to rest my mind. He told me today that he was plotting his escape. But I am not allowed to tell anyone with this current plan they have in place. I am supposed to tell him to tell someone. CHA RIGHT~ like he is going to do that!

With OCD the more he obsesses with an escape plan the worse he gets but the reality is... no one cares but me 'cause its not about me. I am still really pissed, I mean MAD about the way I was treated last week. I am trying to focus my energy on my store an the things I am good at rather than the shitty not fun things in my life. Queenie has some plans up here sleeves in the next few weeks. So watch out, we might show up where you least expect us...

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

You tell em' sista! What to come hang out and count cars with me at the crack house? Nobody is sick of hearing you rant, you need to and we are here for you. If you don't want to read about it don't click on this blog, it's that simple. I'm not gonna tell you chin up, I'm gonna say "Start kicking some ass." Ok, chin up too.. :)